Spring and/or Fall Deep Root Fertilization
- Contains 26-0-4 fertilizer. If the trees and shrubs are planted in good soil, are young, and there are no signs of stress or health issues, then this application will help accelerate growth while assuring they are receiving nutrients for optimal health.
- $95.00 for the first tree and $10.00 for each additional tree or group of shrubs. This is recommended for younger plants with no health issues, planted in good soil and as a maintenance program.
Spring and/or Fall Deep Root Fertilization with Special Mix
- Contains 26-0-4 fertilizer, macro nutrients (bacteria) superthrive minerals and merit systemic insect control. The Merit (Imaclopryd) protects the tree from most insect problems, including bores. This mix is recommended if your trees and shrubs are planted in less than ideal growing conditions, are stressed, have had or are prone to insect problems. This mix can significantly turn a plant around in 6 months to a year.
- $180.00 for the first tree and $15-$20 for each additional tree or group of shrubs. This mix is recommended for trees/shrubs in poor soil conditions, and/or under stress.
Standard Mix with Merit
- Contains 26-0-4 fertilizer. This mix is recommended as a cost savings approach to treat trees/shrubs that don’t appear to have health issues, stress, etc. That you would like to maintain and protect from pest problems.
- $120.00 for the first tree and $15-$20 for each additional tree or group of shrubs.